Set on a prime Chelsea street, this outstanding apartment boasts high ceilings and period features with access to an exclusive communal garden.
- Spacious reception with high ceilings and bay windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views over gardens
- Stylish shower room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Additional storage room / study on the half landing
- Traditional building within a prestigious Chelsea address
- Access to quiet communal garden
Lower Sloane Street is lined with traditional red brick period conversions offering supreme access to the many high end shops and boutiques located around Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,320 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 729 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000