Situated in a pretty residential street close to the many amenities of Fulham Road, this bright and well presented studio flat features high ceiling and benefits from a South-West-facing aspect.
- South-West facing studio flat
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Well presented throughout
- Fantastic location for local amenities
Ifield Road is a popular Chelsea location close to the many amenities of Earls Court and Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,740 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 225 (20 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000