Situated within a pretty mansion block in the heart of Chelsea, this desirable two bedroom flat offers an expanse of living and entertaining space with a bright and airy feel throughout.
- Set within a beautiful red-bricked mansion block
- Generously arranged over the first floor
- Two bedroom with modern interiors throughout
- Stunningly bright reception room with large bay window
- Open plan contemporary kitchen with ample dining space
- Quiet communal landscaped garden
- Exceptional location moments from the Kings Road
Beaufort Street is a pretty residential address which connects the banks of the River Thames with King's Road for an extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and eateries leading into Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
Imperial Wharf station
South Kensington station
Imperial Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000