Boasting bright and beautifully presented interiors with ample living and entertaining space, this stunning one bedroom flat is enviably located just off King's Road.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Chelsea
- Well arranged over the second floor
- Light one bedroom flat with classic interiors
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Enviable location moments from Sloane Square
Cadogan Square is prestigious address and is enviably located for the many fashionable shops, bars and restaurants King's Road has to offer with Knightsbridge also nearby boasting attractions such as Harrods Department store.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 907 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000