Set over the lower ground floor of a striking mansion block this superbly refurbished three bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior living space with a beautiful modern finish throughout.
- Stunning three bedroom apartment
- Set over the lower ground floor of a mansion block
- Striking interior finish throughout
- Impressive bay-fronted reception room
- Separate modern kitchen leading to garden
- Peaceful location close to central Chiswick
- Three double bedrooms and gorgeous modern bathroom
Flanders Road offers a fantastic location moments from central Chiswick for a great selection of local amenities and transport links.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ravenscourt Park Walled Garden
It's lovely to see the local community come together to maintain the walled garden in Ravenscourt Park - it's such a pretty place to sit and relax!
Kitchen & Pantry
A great atmosphere and even better breakfasts!
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
Stamford Brook station
Turnham Green station
Ravenscourt Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 903 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000