Boasting a quiet, private and secure location moments from Chiswick High Road and the River Thames, a recently refurbished two bedroom flat that offers extremely spacious accommodation, ample storage and balcony.
- Spacious and well presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Boasts comfortable accommodation and a fabulous location
- Situated within a modern, gated development
- Offering off-street parking
- Good sized reception room
- Wonderful fitted kitchen and dining room
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
Kew Bridge Court is a quiet residential address conveniently located for the many excellent shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road and the recreational facilities of the River Thames and Kew Gardens also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
The Old Stationhouse
Ant and Dec's local and right by Chiswick Station, this pub serves fantastic food!
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 785 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000