A well presented three bedroom third floor flat featuring a large reception room with space to dine and a lovely balcony, excellent kitchen and generously proportioned bedrooms.
- A charming three bedroom flat on the third floor
- Electronic fob entry and lift access
- Generous reception room with private balcony
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and door to shared balcony
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Modern neutral décor and wood floors
Edensor Gardens is well placed for the vast selection of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants found along Chiswick High Road. Chiswick House and grounds and the River Thames are also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A healthy buffet that changes every Friday and charged by weight. Lots of choice, great food and right in the heart of Barnes next to the pond.
Coach & Horses
An amazing little pub right on Barnes High Street.
Tanyas Fish Bar
Great takeaway fish and chips in the centre of Barnes.
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 981 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000