Located within a recently refurbished gated development, this superb two bedroom apartment offers fresh, neutral interiors, ample living space and close proximity to the facilities of both Chiswick and Kew.
- Wonderfully refurbished interiors throughout
- Splendid two bedroom apartment is situated on ground floor
- Set within an excellent gated development
- Spacious and attractive reception room
- Features open plan kitchen
- Offers two good sized double bedrooms
Kew Bridge Court is enviably located within close proximity to a variety a shops, bars and restaurants, with both Chiswick and Kew town centres close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 785 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable