This bright and airy two bedroom period conversion flat offers spacious and recently refurbished accommodation on a quiet residential street in the heart of Chiswick.
- Recently refurbished two bedroom second floor flat
- Boasts spacious and neutrally decorated accommodation
- Located on a quiet residential street close to amenities
- Handsome period conversion
- Well proportioned reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Shower room and a guest cloakroom
Burlington Road is ideally located for a fabulous array of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road, while Gunnersbury Station (District Line and National Rail) is moments away.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
The place to go to pick up a healthy salad, freshly baked bread or a tasty sweet treat. There's plenty of room to sit and chat with friends or take away your lunch in handy pre-prepared pots.
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Chiswick Park station
South Acton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 737 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000