A lovely five bedroom period house arranged over three floors, benefiting from bright and spacious interiors, a private garden and a great location close to amenities.
- Beautiful five bedroom house in excellent condition
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Gorgeous first reception room with doors to the garden
- Brilliant second reception room with bay windows
- Good-sized fully fitted kitchen with high-spec appliances
- Excellent double bedrooms with two en suite facilities
- Period features including fireplaces and high ceilings
- 30' rear garden and off-street parking for two cars
Kings Avenue is located moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants of fashionable Abbeville Village, Clapham High Street and Clapham Park, while Clapham Common is the nearest underground station.
Clapham North locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Happy hour cocktails and a range of dishes and cuisines from all over South East Asia.
Free Fitness Clapham
For just £40 per month, you can take advantage of 6 classes a week, which include a running club, martial arts and Insanity workouts. You can also hire personal trainers for 1 on 1 sessions.
Clapham Common station
Clapham North station
Clapham High Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,537 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,480 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757