This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK's leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies . Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard. You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us.
- A stunning two bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the third floor of a modern development
- Generous reception room with Juliet balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with high quality integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Can either be furnished (basics only) or unfurnished
- Enviable location on the doorstep to amenities
Great Sutton Street is located within easy reach of the fabulous range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Finsbury, Clerkenwell and The City while providing motorists with quick and easy access to routed both out of and across London.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Sports Bar & Grill, Farringdon
Every sport on multiple wide screens and great burgers. The champagne cocktails are to die for!
Owned and operated by Japanese ladies, this gem on Cowcross Street opposite Farringdon Station offers quite simply the best selection of sushi and other Japanese food this side of Kyoto!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 823 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800