This incredible architect-design house sits beautifully on Copse Hill, offering superb accommodation with an immaculate finish, stunning views and en suite facilities.
- Fabulous contemporary house arranged over four floors
- Beautiful reception room with wonderful terrace
- Stylish eat-in kitchen leading to mature garden
- Top floor master suite with roof terrace and amazing views
- Four further bedrooms, two also with en suite facilities
- Fantastic lower ground floor cinema/family room
- Landscaped rear and front gardens
- Secure off-street parking with electric gates
The property is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops and bars of Wimbledon and Raynes Park. The famous Wimbledon Common and Village are also easily accessed.
Cottenham Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,862 (265 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900