Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a striking modern finish running throughout, lovely semi-open-plan living space and private garden to the rear.
- Stunningly finished two bedroom apartment
- Benefits from a private rear garden
- Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property
- Two impressive bedrooms and high specification shower room
- Stylish open-plan living space with dining area
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Highlights of the original classic character
- Peaceful residential location
Hawthorn Road offers a peaceful residential location moments from the beautiful green open spaces of Alexandra Park while also being close to a variety of local amenities in Crouch End.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything you'd want in a local pub - a lovely garden, tasty food and a great atmosphere all through the week.
Balkan and Middle Eastern street foods combined, I love popping in for a quick and cheap lunch. They make traditional pastry bourekas that are so delicious and morish, I can't get enough!
French and Italian cuisines done well. This restaurant's rustic interior creates the perfect atmosphere for a date night or a catch up with friends. The set menu is great value for money too.
Alexandra Palace station
Wood Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,319 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 645 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343