This stylish two bedroom ninth floor flat set in a superb residential development boasts wonderful interior décor, bright and airy rooms and benefits from an excellent balcony with stunning views.
- Contemporary two bedroom ninth floor flat
- Open plan modern kitchen and reception room
- Well proportioned double bedrooms
- Sleek en-suite shower room and separate bathroom
- Well presented interiors with and access to roof garden
- Striking balcony with beautiful Canary Wharf and river views
- Underground parking space and 24 hour concierge
- Close to Greenwich and Deptford for close by amenities
Dancers Way is set in a fantastic location with easy access to the many amenities of Greenwich, including Greenwich Park. The nearest public transport is Cutty Sark (DLR) and Deptford Station (National Rail) for journeys to Stratford and central London.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Peyton and Byrne
Delicious cakes, good quality coffee and freshly baked bread to take away - all in welcoming surroundings with trendy décor.
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,152 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 731 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179