Ideally situated moments from Ealing Common this detached seven bedroom house offers a substantial amount of living space with a fantastic interior décor and sizeable garden with swimming pool.
- Substantial seven bedroom detached house
- Two large reception rooms and dining room
- Stunning kitchen/dining room with adjoining utility room
- Seven bedrooms with six en suites
- Extensive private garden and swimming pool and pool house
- Off street parking for several cars
- The green open space of Ealing Common only moments away
A large variety of amenities are available with Ealing Broadways vibrant shopping district nearby. The nearest public transport link is Ealing Common station which provides a fantastic reliable service into central London.
Ealing Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
Arguably one of Ealing borough's most unique venues. Circus themed, they have circus performances on Friday and Saturday evenings and they even have their own microbrewery onsite. Definitely one of the best beer gardens in London and a lively, fun place to go for a few drinks after a long week!
Award-winning pizzeria run by Neapolitans. Authentic ingredients and methods of cooking, al-fresco dining and vibrant atmosphere. Known fondly as the best pizza in Ealing - arguably London!
Ealing Common station
North Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £14,539 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,672 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,514 (512 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550