This well presented two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a refurbished modern interior and conveniently located moments from the shops and amenities of Ealing.
- Lovely two bedroom ground floor flat
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Purpose built block with off-street parking
- Good-sized bright reception room
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Neutral decor throughout
- Benefits from off-street parking and communal gardens
- Close to the station for easy transport links
Close to Acton Town, Ealing Common and Ealing Broadway which all offer a good selection of shops and amenities, while the open spaces of Gunnersbury Park are close by.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charlotte's Place Restaurant
2AA rosettes for culinary excellence and the Good Food Guide's Restaurant of the Year 2013. A family run place overlooking Ealing Common, where the food is unbelievable...
Once it's past 5.30pm, all the fresh sushi goes half price - it's delicious! They also stock an array of Japanese food and drinks.
A Polish deli selling a fantastic breakfast sandwich!
Acton Town station
Ealing Common station
North Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,347 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,336 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 547 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550