Boasting spacious and well presented interiors, this delightful five bedroom house is arranged over three floors and features two large reception rooms, two bathrooms, a lovely private garden and off-street parking.
- Substantial five bedroom family home set across three floors
- Well presented with a good finish throughout
- Two large reception room with feature fireplaces
- Spacious fitted kitchen leading to a utility area
- Five well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Private garden with decking area and shed to the rear
- Off-street parking space
- Situated on a quiet road close to transport links
Boston Gardens offers a convenient location moments from the green open spaces of Boston Manor Park. The amenities of Boston Manor Road are close by and motorists benefit from easy access on to the M4.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
Parkers of Northfields is a local institution that sells amazing sandwiches and fantastic pies at prices to suit everyone, as well as freshly made bread and pastries.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Boston Manor station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,739 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,958 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,759 (163 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550