This light and airy one bedroom flat (with porter) boasts fabulous entertaining space leading to a balcony running across the width of the property, as well as a superb mezzanine bedroom and pretty communal garden.
- Stunning modern one bedroom apartment
- Set on the second floor of a premium period conversion
- Accessed via lift
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen and private terrace
- Mezzanine floor with sleeping area and fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic en suite bathroom
- Guest WC and ample storage
Earls Court Square is arranged around well maintained communal gardens and provides convenient access to the selection of shops and eateries in Earls Court. The nearest underground station is Earls Court for links to central London, the City and Heathrow.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 976 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000