Superbly located in a gorgeous garden square, this is a contemporary and striking two bedroom flat offering a fantastic private balcony, access to pretty communal garden and a smart reception room with dining area.
- Stunning and bright two bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with French doors to balcony
- Contemporary, fully fitted kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with en suite
- Second good-sized bedroom leading to balcony
- Modern bathroom
The property is ideally situated in a charming garden square moments from the wide range of amenities and facilities found in Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 728 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000