Offering a wonderful location, this superb one bedroom flat features good-sized accommodation, separate kitchen and plenty of storage space.
- Fantastic one bedroom third floor flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Spacious reception room with dining space
- Smart well equipped kitchen
- Generous double bedroom
- Charming bathroom
- Set within a fabulous period conversion
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
A range of shops and services are close by on Earls Court Road and cater for every need. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 350 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000