Located in a sought-after area of Earls Court, this smart two bedroom property features bright and modern accommodation throughout and benefits from a recent refurbishment.
- Smart one bedroom third floor flat
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Ample-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Spacious reception room with room to dine
- Modern well equipped kitchen
- Charming bathroom suite
- 24 hour porterage service
- Excellent location for local amenities in Earls Court
There are a wide range of amenities that can be found along Gloucester Road and on Old Brompton Road while South Kensington is just moments away.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 355 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000