With a sumptuous reception room offering lovely original period features and access to balcony with views over the gorgeous garden square, this deceptively spacious two bedroom flat is bright and smartly presented.
- Situated within a gorgeous period conversion
- Charming living accommodation with impressive high ceilings
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Stylish shower room
- Smart fitted kitchen
- Fantastic balcony over looking communal gardens
- Excellent location for Earls Court
- Access to beautiful private communal gardens
Situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington, Nevern Square also offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4 links to central London and the West.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,006 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000