This beautiful two bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest standards with wood floors throughout and benefits from stylish interior design, bright and spacious rooms and a lovely split-level rear garden.
- Gorgeous raised ground floor flat
- Spacious reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Modern semi-open-plan kitchen with fully integrated applianc
- Good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Utility room with washing machine/tumble dryer
- Beautiful split-level decked rear garden
- Great location close to Earls Court
This attractive property is situated on a quiet residential street, ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on Old Brompton Road and is within easy reach of a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants on Fulham Broadway.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 595 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000