A wonderful two bedroom first floor maisonette offering bright and attractive living space benefiting from smart bay-fronted reception room and modern eat-in kitchen.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor maisonette
- Well presented living space throughout
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish eat-in kitchen
- Great location in Earlsfield
Penwith Road is a popular residential road situated moments from the wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants along Garratt Lane, and is within easy reach of both Wandsworth Common and Wimbledon Park.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
Also known as Fyre, possibly the best and most consistently great steaks in all of London.
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £599 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 707 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.