Set in a gated development this gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat, offers a bright and spacious reception room, master bedroom with en suite modern kitchen and private parking space.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Spacious reception room with private balcony
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with granite flooring
- Set in a sought after gated development with gym access
- Master bedroom with en suite and underfloor heating
- Plenty of bespoke storage
- Private off street parking
- Beautifully presented throughout
The property is set in a fantastic location with a wide variety of green spaces and amenities within easy reach, while of range of transport links are close by for access around the City.
East Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Oak Hill Park
One of Barnet's many beautiful parks, which are a big feature of the area.
This furniture shop in Southgate sells really unique and interesting pieces.
A warm and welcoming American brasserie. The atmosphere is always buzzing, beautifully presented inside and absolutely divine food accompanied by a large wine selection.
Oakleigh Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,214 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,708 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 682 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5050