A beautiful two bedroom flat presented in great condition throughout and offering lovely private patio, substantial and inviting reception room and modern fittings.
- Lovely two bedroom ground floor flat
- Substantial accommodation with charming décor
- Superb private patio and own entrance
- Contemporary bathroom and patio
- Located on a quiet residential road
- Bright, dual-aspect reception room
- Adjoining kitchen with full range of appliances
- Fabulous master bedroom with access to patio
Crystal Palace Road is located within easy reach of the many bars, cafés and amenities of Lordship Lane. For transport, the closest rail link is North Dulwich (National Rail), providing a frequent service into the City.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Situated in the heart of East Dulwich on Lordship Lane, if you like Japanese food, you have to try Yama Momo. Great atmosphere, food and drinks!
Arguably the best kebab on Lordship Lane! It's hard to break the habit of going every day for lunch...
Proper French food, an interesting 1880s Grade II listed interior and a piece of local history, as it used to be a David Greig shop. Put your handbag on the marble shelves and try the lobster, bouillabaisse or coq au vin and wash it down with a fabulous wine choice. I always have a good meal here.
North Dulwich station
East Dulwich station
West Dulwich station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 800 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200