A lovely well presented two bedroom house enjoying residential convenient location spacious living area, off-street parking and wonderful rear garden.
- Fantastic two bedroom mid terrace house
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Offering a recent refurbishment
- Generous front facing reception room with space to dine
- Smart fitted kitchen with sliding doors to garden
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Superb private rear garden with patio area
- Excellent location with off-street parking
Abbotswood Road enjoys a quiet residential setting within easy reach of the amenities of East Dulwich and Denmark Hill.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Arguably the best kebab on Lordship Lane! It's hard to break the habit of going every day for lunch...
A handmade chocolate shop and café that serves fantastic hot chocolate!
Delicious Italian food in delightful Dulwich Village - the linguine comes highly recommended!
East Dulwich station
North Dulwich station
Denmark Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 574 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.