Presented in magnificent condition throughout, this fantastic three bedroom split-level flat, is set within a charming period converted property and comprises great living space.
- Fabulous three bedroom split-level flat
- Finished to the highest quality throughout
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and additional en-suite
- East Dulwich rail station nearby
- Wooden floors, high ceilings and some period features
The property is situated in the heart of East Dulwich, where nearby Lordship Lane offers a superb selection of cafes, pubs and restaurants, while the rail station is just a short walk away.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Proper French food, an interesting 1880s Grade II listed interior and a piece of local history, as it used to be a David Greig shop. Put your handbag on the marble shelves and try the lobster, bouillabaisse or coq au vin and wash it down with a fabulous wine choice. I always have a good meal here.
K & K Butchers and Grocers
On the corner of Choumert Road and Rye Lane there is K&K Butchers, which sells fresh produce, meats, fish, fruits and vegetables.
Canavan's Peckham Pool Club
Where every good night ends...Peckham's pool club open 24/7!
East Dulwich station
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,947 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,040 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200