Ideally located in NW1 moments from the extensive amenities and transport links of Euston and King's Cross, this fabulous two bedroom flat is found on the fourth floor of an imposing gated mansion block.
- A fabulous two bedroom flat moments from transport links
- Set on the fourth floor of an imposing gated mansion block
- Smart open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Two equally good-sized bedrooms
- Moments from shops and amenities
Churchway offers an excellent location with the cafes, bars and shops of Euston Road, St Pancras and Bloomsbury nearby, while Camden High Street and green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within easy reach.
Euston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
Camden Coffee Shop
Coffee beans from a lovely old man who roasts the beans himself and has done for decades. He will also grind them for you...
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,208 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 542 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000