This is an impressive one bedroom flat on the fifth floor, boasting a very bright reception room with a private balcony; a bright double bedroom and stylish bathroom with sleek and modern interiors throughout.
- Impressive one bedroom flat
- Bright reception/kitchen
- Stylish kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Private balcony with lofty city views
- Well appointed double bedroom
- Stylish bathroom with premium fittings
- Set in a stylish and recently developed building
- Central location
A short distance from Euston Road which provides a wealth of fantastic amenities, while Euston Station (London Underground) is also very close by.
Euston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky small plates, an amazing concept and an atmosphere to match. Go with friends and try a new experimental food experience...
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
They do amazing salads that fill you up, while still feeling nice and healthy. And their cold-pressed juices are superb...
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 478 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000