This beautifully presented three bedroom terrace house boast fresh contemporary décor throughout, offering spacious living and entertaining areas including a fantastic garden and self contained annexe.
- Brilliant three bedroom terraced house
- Boasts a naturally bright and spacious double reception
- Offers a stunning open plan kitchen/dining room
- Gorgeous paved garden with a great self-contained annexe
- Offers two shower rooms and a large family bathroom
- Finished to an impressive contemporary standard
- Three excellent sized double bedrooms
- Located on a peaceful residential road
Close to many local anemities on Romford road with good transport links from Forest Gate and Manor Park. The green open spaces of Plashet Park are also nearby.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic Asian confectionary shop selling both sweet and savoury treats on Green Street, close to Upton Park Underground Station.
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Great traditional pie and mash.
Woodgrange Park station
Forest Gate station
Upton Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,876 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,510 (140 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585