Located moments from West Ham Park and set on the raised ground floor, this great two bedroom flat offers a lovely open-plan kitchen with ample space to entertain and has three separate private balconies.
- Superb two bedroom flat on the raised ground floor
- Bright reception room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Three separate balconies
- Very close to West Ham Park
Close to West Ham Park and local amenities on Romford Road while the shops, bars and restaurants in Westfield are easily reached.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Great cakes and coffee.
Forest Gate station
Upton Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 598 (55 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585