This fresh newly refurbished development offers a range of one bedroom flats in the prestigious area of Forest Hill boasting chic fixtures and fitting throughout.
- Fantastic newly refurbished one bed flats
- Fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- Reception rooms with dining space
- Good-sized double bedrooms offering fitted storage
- Sleek fitted shower rooms
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned
- Private balconies with lovely rooftop views
Stanstead Road is a quiet residential street ideally located for the many local conveniences within Forrest Hill with Sydenham also within close proximity boasting a more extensive range of amenities.
Forest Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The finest Italian restaurant I have ever been to, with a varied and fresh menu that caters for everyone from meat eaters to vegans and all in between without seeming to try! I book for anniversaries, birthdays, visits from friends - any excuse to attend the best restaurant I know of. It may not look particularly salubrious, but it is child-friendly by day and romantically candle-lit by night. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
A quirky pub that serves good food. It's also child friendly during the day.
This delightful restaurant and bar is cosy inside during the winter, yet there's an amazing garden for the summer months.
Catford Bridge station
Honor Oak Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,593 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 292 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200