A stunning three bedroom house which has been newly refurbished featuring a generous reception room, eat-in kitchen and two en suites, while providing a great location moments from Fulham Broadway.
- Impressive three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Featuring an imposing reception room
- Smart eat-in kitchen with access to a decked garden
- Two generous bedrooms both with stylish en suite bathrooms
- Third well-proportioned bedroom
- Shower room and guest cloakroom
- Beautifully furnished throughout
- Ideally located moments from Fulham Broadway
Burthwaite Road is quietly located close to Fulham Broadway with its great range of shops, bars and restaurants, while Fulham Road, Parsons Green and Eel Brook Common are close by. The nearest underground station is Fulham Broadway (District Line).
Fulham Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,673 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,414 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000