Set within a wonderful mansion block (with lift) moments from Hampstead Heath, this lovely and bright two bedroom flat features ample living space with en suite master bedroom and a sought-after location.
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Well proportioned reception room
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bright and airy bedrooms
- Secure development with on-site porter and lift
- Great location moments from Hampstead Heath
- Close to Golders Green
The property is ideally situated within easy reach of a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants and within walking distance of the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
A kosher bakery selling a range of products, including traditional bagels and cakes.
This Italian restaurant serves the best spaghetti in town!
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 736 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444