This superb recently built two bedroom maisonette offers contemporary living and entertaining space with a fantastic open-plan reception room and a fabulous location close to the centre of Greenwich.
- Excellent two bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom plus additional WC
- Excellent location in Greenwich
Annandale Road is quietly situated just off the bustling Woolwich Road with easy access to central Greenwich and the lovely Greenwich Park.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Going for a run is never dull with this on your doorstep...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Westcombe Park station
Maze Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,152 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 811 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179