Situated on a quiet tree-lined street, this substantial five bedroom house offers light and airy living space and boasts an attractive rear garden, off-street parking and a large private driveway.
- A fantastic five bedroom house
- Quietly located down a residential road close to amenities
- Offers generous living and entertaining space
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Large kitchen with ample dining space
- Five very good-sized bedrooms
- Attracive private rear garden with patio area
- Private driveway
The property is located just moments from the banks of the River Thames and is within easy reach of Kew Garden and the bars, shops and restaurants along Chiswick High Road.
Grove Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Chiswick House and Gardens
A vast expanse of greenery and heritage on a grounds close to the Thames. Perfect all year round for nature lovers and exercise aficionados.
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,260 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,356 (218 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000