Ideally located for the amenities of Guildford, this charming one bedroom flat boasts plenty of character, a working fireplace and large bay-fronted rooms that have been refurbished throughout.
- A charming one bedroom flat
- Boats superb location moments from Guildford station
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Charcter features including a working fireplace
- Large bay-fronted reception room
Guildford boasts superb entertainment, leisure and shopping facilities and the flat further benefits from its proximity to the recreational spaces of the River Wey and nearby Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Guildford's High Street
Take a nice stroll down the High Street. When you get to the end, you are greeted with plenty of pubs and restaurants to satisfy any taste, along with the River Wey walk.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 399 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000