Boasting superb location moments from Guildford town centre, this fantastic three bedroom house offers bright and spacious living accomodation with large bedrooms and benefits from a private garden and a driveway.
- A bright and spacious three bedroom house
- Well located close to amenities
- Boast amazing views across Guildford
- Large bedrooms benefitting from plenty of natural light
- Private rear garden
- Garage and off-street parking
Oak Tree Drive is situated close to a selection of local amenities while the shops, bars and restaurants of central Guildford are within easy reach. The nearest station is Guildford (National Rail) which provides direct routes into London Waterloo.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,011 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,340 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.