This beautifully presented one bedroom flat offers spacious and bright accommodation, with a private patio garden and a lovely location within a Victorian house close to the Thames and Hammersmith Bridge.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom, lower ground floor flat
- Patio garden within this substantial Victorian house
- Moments from the River Thames and Hammersmith Bridge
- Reception room with built in storage
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen with ample space for dining
- Patio doors opening to garden
- Stylish white suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle
Mall Road is ideally located for a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars on Hammersmith Broadway, and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes both in and out of London.
Hammersmith locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Corinthian Sailing Club
Sailors from the local club take to the water along Upper Mall on a weekday evening in Chiswick.
Stenton Family Butchers
The place all locals in Brackenbury Village go if they want bespoke cuts of meat. Truly a great experience and thoroughly recommended.
The most colourful dining experience in London! Amazing Lebanese food moments from the Thames.
Ravenscourt Park station
Stamford Brook station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 696 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000