Generously arranged over three floors this superb five bedroom house is enviably located on a desirable residential road boasting stylish interiors, three en suites, a garden and off-street parking.
- A stunning five bedroom house
- Refurbished to a high specification throughout
- Wonderful eat-in kitchen with Miele appliances
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Four further excellent bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Lovely private garden
- Off-street parking
Hampstead Way is well located in the Hampstead Garden Suburb and is within easy reach of a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants, The nearest Underground Station is Golders Green.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic open space in the heart of Hampstead Garden Suburb with a community spirit.
Come along and try a deep pan margherita pizza -they're amazing!
Amazing salt spa and other beauty treatments...the most relaxing lunch break ever!
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
Hendon Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,722 (159 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444