Superb seven bedroom detached gated house, arranged over three extensive floors offering lavish interiors throughout with off-street parking and heated outdoor swimming pool, located just moments from Hampstead Heath.
- A very impressive seven bedroom gated house
- Located in the heart of desirable Hampstead
- French silk wall coverings, blinds and curtains
- Hand selected period fireplaces
- Well presented garden and outdoor heated swimming pool
- Custom built kitchen, gym, steam room, heated garage
- Venetian stone walls and stone staircase
- Multi-line telephone system with 26 handsets
Ideally situated moments from picturesque Hampstead Heath, while the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead Village is just a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £72,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,719 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,260 (488 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600