Ideally located on the popular and vibrant Finchley Road moments from the o2 centre and all local amenities, this truly charming two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
- A bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor flat
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Generous master bedroom with storage space
- Ample second bedroom
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally situated in the heart of a sought-after location
- Moments away from local shops and amenities
Ideally located close to the amenities and transport links of West Hampstead, Finchley Road and Hampstead.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
West Hampstead station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377