This is a very well presented three bedroom flat on the first floor, offering plenty of storage space, a delightful balcony and high ceilings throughout.
- Attractive three bedroom flat
- Generous south-facing reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Great balcony with leafy views
- High ceilings and wood floors
- Access to lovely communal garden
- Close to Finchley Road and Hampstead Village
Frognal Lane is a superb location in the heart of Hampstead, close to a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants, while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are just moments away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,081 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600