This is a fantastic three bedroom flat on Finchley Road, boasting a spacious and bright reception room and three immaculate double bedrooms, two of which are complete with en suites.
- Lovely three bedroom flat
- High quality interiors in fantastic condition
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Brilliant kitchen with integrated appliances
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Ideally located for local amenities
Ideally located to take full advantage of a the great range of amenities that line Finchley Road, and moments from Finchley Road and Frognal Station.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,094 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,053 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600