Fabulous two bedroom ground floor flat situated within the desirable Mount Vernon development, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located moments from Hampstead High Street.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to entertain
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite bathroom
- Further generous second double bedroom
- Access to private patio and stunning communal gardens
- Secure underground parking with concierge service
Pavilion Court is ideally situated moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of both Hampstead High Street and Heath Street, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,719 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,184 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600