Boasting a brand new refurbishment with a high finish, this outstanding six bedroom house is set within 1.3 acres of grounds with a swimming pool, shared tennis court, double garage and off-street parking.
- Superb six bedroom detached house with 1.3 acres of grounds
- Newly renovated throughout with a high modern finish
- Stunning views from the property and a fantastic courtyard
- Six well proportioned bedrooms with four bathrooms
- Sleek fitted kitchen with space to dine and utility room
- Amazing private swimming pool/sauna/shared tennis court
- Double garage and off-street parking for several vehicles
- Extensive 190' garden and access to Grimsdyke Golf course
Moments from green open spaces, Oxhey Lane offers a desirable location within close proximity the amenities of Hatch End and Bushey high streets.
Hatch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A really good Greek restaurant and events venue that does Greek dancing, belly dancing and plate smashing - amongst other things! It's a great place to go for a hen do or a birthday party.
A very nice Greek restaurant serving authentic meze dishes to share with family, friends or a date.
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
Hatch End station
Carpenders Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,301 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,119 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,855 (451 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600