Located moments from High Street Kensington, this fantastic two bedroom flat is beautifully refurbished in a modern style with superb entertaining space and spacious kitchen.
- Fantastic two double bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Generous front facing reception room
- Stylish fitted kitchen with room to dine
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Chic bathroom
- Superb location moments from High Street Kensington
Iverna Court is a striking and well maintained block ideally situated moments from the extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants on Kensington High Street while acres of green open recreational space can also be found nearby in Holland Park.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 748 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000