Overlooking Hyde Park with a prestigious address, this stunning three bedroom ninth floor apartment is presented in superb condition and benefits from lift, porterage, two balconies and a reception room offering panoramic fabulous views of the park.
- Incredible ninth floor flat with lift and porter
- Generous reception room with fantastic balcony
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with high-end appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite, dressing room and balcony
- Two further good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Stylish shower room
- Presented to the highest of standards throughout
- Secure, underground parking space
Hyde Park Gate is conveniently located across from the wide-open spaces of Hyde Park, which boasts the picturesque Serpentine Lake; and many amenities can be close by in Knightsbridge.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,397 (129 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000