Arranged over four stylish floors, this beautiful five bedroom period house is ideally set in a peaceful residential area and offers elegant living and entertaining space, presented in superb condition throughout.
- An exceptionally well presented five bedroom house
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Stunning double reception room with high ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen with floor to ceiling glass feature
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Shower room, his and hers bathroom and additional guest WC
- Fabulous rear garden with paved patio area
Sotheby Road is located within easy reach of the amenities of Highbury while the exclusive range of shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Street are also close by.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Drayton Park station
Finsbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,388 (221 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000